Friday, April 25, 2008

Best Wishes to my graduating seniors!

It is that time of year already when some of our students are off to "start" their lives. I want to take a minute to wish the very best to the senior religion majors, and to give a special word of blessing to all those who have worked with me over the last two years. Many of you started with me in my first semester, and have hung in there taking course after course. I am honored to have had you in my classroom, and I have learned from you many things, and been impressed with your desire to know more - even Coptic! So blessings to all and a final word:

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Houston Farris...on to become a minister!
Kate Hicks...on to study law at Harvard!
Jake Schornick...on to study Beowulf and old English!
Roger Sharpe...on to become an attorney!
Meg Shelley...on to become a graphic artist!
Brett Snider...on to become a prosecutor!
Caitlin Thomas...on to become a minister!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were once a dreamer,
On your graduation, you’re an achiever.
My best graduation wishes to all graduates!
Congratulations!