Friday, February 22, 2008

Call for Blog Post Co-op on Wednesday, February 27th

Consider participating in a Blog Post Co-op on Wednesday, February 27th. Fellow bloggers and readers, the subject for a Co-op post on that day is the age-old question that Tertullian asked:

What does Athens have to do with Jerusalem?

If you participate in the Co-op by addressing this question on your own blog, I will collect links to your posts and put them up here as well. Just send me your link, adeconick@rice.edu.

I will also have an open post for those of you who would like to post something but don't have a personal blog space to do it.

I hope that this Blog Post Co-op will generate a healthy conversation among us!

2 comments:

John Noyce said...

there is also the related topic of Graeco-Indian interactions, for which see:
http://sahaj-az.blogspot.com/2008/01/athena.html

Unknown said...

This is one of the best ideas for the use of blogs I can imagine--to foster discussion. Jim Overbeck